Hi - Im new!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi - Im new!

Postby BellaH » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi Everyone! :-D

I've recently been diagnosed with Fibro and just wanted to say hello!

I've just come onto the forum and im going to spend an hour or so having a look around here and hopefully find some reassurance and help and hopefully i can be some help to others too.

I do suffer with pain and soreness around the rib and sternum and ive had a steroid injection and im due for another one shortly - but after reading some comments on here im wondering if i do have the other Costo - i forget the name - i think il ask my GP about that.

Does anyone else suffer from that?

Take care x
BellaH
UKFM Member

Re: Hi - Im new!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:56 pm

:welcome: to the forum BellaH :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Hope you can find some reassurance, help and useful suggestions as you look and read thru some of the info and advice on here. You may also come across some :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: as well, mixed in with the support we try to give each other.

Is it Costochondritis that you're wondering about wrt ribs and sternum pain?? It is an associated condition of FM, so could be the cause of your pain and soreness. Your GP should be able to tell you if it is a possibility, and prescribe/advise you about suitable treatment to help with it.

Anything else that you come across or are wondering about, just ask away and we'll try to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:18 am

Hi Bella and :welcome: hope we can of some help to you :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:33 pm

:welcome: to the forum Bella :wave:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello