hi newbie

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi newbie

Postby marianne p » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:17 pm

hi i am new, marianne,been having probelms with light sensivity,eye sight got a worse so now have prescirption glasses for sun ,reading and distance!! is anyone having probelms with memory? i have got lost in places that i know and people have had to pick me up. :-D
marianne p
UKFM Member

Re: hi newbie

Postby masonsbarms » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:09 pm

hi marrianne, i to have had to get glasses as eyes deteriated very quick.

i think we all have some memory problem of some degree i know i do and i get very angry with myself and at others when they think its funny and laugh at me.

but i supose when you speak and gobbldygook comes out it dose sound funny.
i havnt got lost as yet but i have not been able to find my car in the car park i had forgot i had a new one and was looking for my old one.
hope that you can keep a sence of humer as it dose help even though sometimes we dont have a laugh in us.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:24 pm

:welcome: to the forum marianne :wave: :wave:

Light sensitivity is something that affects a lot of us FMers, along with other things, including memory problems :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I haven't got lost in places so far, but that could be more to do with not going to places alone :-? :-? :-?

Have you been a member of the FM club long?? Or are you waiting to see if you have the condition?? Just wondering as there are members at all stages of the dxing thru to the living with it point.

There is lots of info and advice on here, covering all sorts of subjects. Anything you want to know about, all you need to do is ask and we'll try to help you with it :wave: :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi Marianne and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 pm

:welcome: to the forum Marianne. :wave:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello