[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hey People

Hey People

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hey People

Postby mohammedej » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey People,

Hope you are all well (as well as can be)
I am a 26 year old guy, and I have been diagnosed with Fibro approx 3 years ago
I am now working part time because of my health, I am off work every now and again when I am having one of my really bad spells....

I am really tempted to stop working, but to be honest, it's work and my two kids which really keep me going.

I have been currently been taking Pregablin 1 x 300mg twice a day, Tramadol 1 x 200mg twice a day and Amitriptyline 3 x 25mg at night
Recently, one doctor has prescribed Citalopram, and another doctor has told me to stop having Tramadol, and has replaced that with dihydrocodeine 1 x 30mg every 4 - 6 house and I have also been told to take Paracetomal when needed

I now feel worse than before, the aches and pains seem worse and I am sweating most of the time (in fairness, I have only recently changed the meds, and I know it will take time

Are there any Fibro support groups in the Black Country, West Midlands?
mohammedej
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hey People

Postby denys » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave: have a look on the front page for support groups also if there is no info there ask your GP and at your local hospital
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:43 pm

:welcome: to the forum.

Hope the swap off meds work for you & the sweats stop soon it could be a mix of changing or fibro causing them.

We have lots of info on here so have a good look around. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby mohammedej » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Hey People,

Thank you for the welcoming messages :-D

Just got back from hosp, got really bad last night, ended up calling the ambulance :(

It was the tablet swap that made me bad, the docs there have told me to go back to Tramadol as I wasnt this bad when I was on them, and have told me to make an appoitnment with the the GP!

I wont be seeing that same doc again :nono:
mohammedej
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi are you the same person who joined us in 2011 called mohammed????????????????????????
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby mohammedej » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:45 pm

mohammedej
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:37 am

I'll get it sorted for you :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Done, but if anyone wants to ask something like this then please either PM one of the mods or make a new topic, this topic started in 2012 and hasnt been accessed until now :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello