Hi everyone! :)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi everyone! :)

Postby LozBeanz » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi, My names Lauren and I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 15. Now 18 I have learned to deal with it and cope and I am feeling a lot better about the whole thing now! I joined this forum as I feel talking to other people about their experiences will be great and to finally talk to someone with the same condition would be amazing! I have never met anyone with this and especially not my age, so this would be great!

Hope to speak to you all soon!

Lauren :)
LozBeanz
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi everyone! :)

Postby denys » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 am

Hi Laura, there are quite a few young people on here maybe not quite so many as young as you but in their early 20's so :welcome: to the forum :wave: and I hope we can offer you some support should you need it :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 pm

:welcome: to the forum Lauren :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 am

Hi Lauren & :welcome:

Lots of info and advice here for you. Glad you have found us :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello