hi mad nutter from lincoln

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi mad nutter from lincoln

Postby bulldog7274 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:25 pm

hi folks been told a few months ago that i might have FM im nearly 40 and male and it came as a bit of a shock but then it was an answer of sorts as ive been batteling bad joint pains, stomach problems, mood swings, and bad fattiuge and loss of grip and mobility for nearly 6 years, to the point i had to give up my half a bussiness in a motor bike custom builds and repair place. now bean told i had a form of RH arthritus then that was ruled out as i had no inflamation, to now been to it could be FM makes more sence as ive bean reading up on it a bit now :twisted:
bulldog7274
UKFM Member

Re: hi mad nutter from lincoln

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 pm

:welcome: to the forum bulldog :f1-car: (closest thing we've got to a motorbike smilie :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

You'll find lots of info and advice on here on all sorts of subjects, so have a look and a read around, hopefully you'll find some useful bits amongst it all.

Sorry to hear what has happened wrt your business, I have a biker friend/neighbour who always sings the praises of places like you were involved with, so much better than dealing with a business that is purely "off the peg".

I hope it isn't too long before you get a definite dx and can then hopefully find the right mix of things for you to live with your condition :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: hi mad nutter from lincoln

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 pm

:welcome: to the forum Bulldog :wave:

:fingerscrossed: you get some answers soon.

Sorry you lost your half of the business, i love bikes & enjoy watching the custom builds on the box.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello