I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND .......

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND .......

Postby fionamalkin » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:10 pm

About five years ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, six months ago during a particular crisis in the business I run with my husband, I started to write a blog. This began basically as a bit of a rant, a way to let off steam, pace myself and cope with life at that point. I decided to try a be very honest about my life and myself, so as well as being an escape route during this stressful time writing also became a therapy. At the starting point of my blog life was so hectic I didn't have time to think, everything was in upheaval, writing was a way of keeping my family and friends "in the loop" while my life was changing so quickly. I hope that it may be a way for me to share with fellow sufferers family and friends alike my life with my unwelcome fibro fiend in tow, it is the dark shadow that follows me constantly especially when there is no sun. I would like to say hello and invite you to join me through my blog window at http://journeytoscotland.blogspot.com/ It may only be a small contribution but it might help to raise awareness and understanding of this exasperating, frustrating and painful syndrome. Most of the time I write to escape so fibro isn't always at the for front in my text, but make no doubt it is there taking it's pay for every adventure that I have !

fionamalkin
UKFM Newbie

fionamalkin
UKFM Member

Re: I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND .......

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Welcome to the forum Fiona. As you've posted an identical post to this one on the writings board, I've had to remove it as one of the things we ask as part of the basic rules of membership is that members don't post the same thing across the different parts of the forum.

There is lots of info and advice on here, hopefully some of it will be helpful for you. Anything you want to know about, all you need to do is ask and we'll try to help you with it.

Sent from LaaLaaLand by PinkiWinkiFone!!
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:43 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave: there are a lot of members who blog
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fionamalkin » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:05 am

Oh I see no problem apologies for inconvenience I'm sure I will get to grips with the forum etiquette soon x
fionamalkin
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello