Can't remember if I did this! :)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Mrswalker74 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Hi everyone, I can't remember if I ever did this or not, so if I have, I'm sorry to say it all again! :)

I feel kinda selfish, I have came on here a few times and had a grumble about how I feel. I dont come on here everyday as I tend to forget that I've posted something! ( I always have to check that I've put the handbrake on in the car when I park it, that's how bad it is!)
What I will say though, each time I post something, all you lovely people always respond, the support on here is fantastic :)

So, a wee bit about me-
My name is Maxine, I am from a wee town called Burntisland in fife, Scotland. I'm married to my best friend Mark, who along with my four children are my reason to not let this illness get me down, (but I do have days when I slip! :P)

I was diagnosed with FM last October and I also have severe spinal problems, I have my days when I go into denial, but I think we all do!

Anyway, thank you again for being a fantastic lifeline :)
Mrswalker74
UKFM Member

Postby pinky1 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:36 am

Hi Mrs walker,
I'm also a newbie, not yet diagnosed though. I'm also Scottish, never been in Burntisland but I've gone past it on the train loads of times. Always thought the name was cool haha
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pinky1
UKFM Member

Re: Can't remember if I did this! :)

Postby denys » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:09 am

Well hi to you both and if you did post it before Mrs Walker dont worry cos we wont remember either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: anyway :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Mrswalker74 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 am

Lol, thanks folks! :) Yip, it is a nice wee place, but nightmare to pronounce to people over a phone :) Lol xx
Mrswalker74
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello