Thank you....

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Thank you....

Postby WendyG » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi

I've only recently (6wks) been diagnosed with fibromyalgi after many months of various tests and prodding and poking, and up to this point been generally healthy.

I'd just like to say thank you as after coming across this website and reading various posts from many people over a wide range of subjects, it is helping me come to terms more with what is happening now and what may happen in the future. i'm still trying to learn more about FM, and addapt my lifestyle as little as possible but finding that as little as possible is not possible!!

thanks again

Wendy

xxx
WendyG
UKFM Newbie

Re: Thank you....

Postby denys » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:17 pm

I've moved you into here as its a more appropriate place with this being your first posting, so would like to say :welcome: to the forum and I hope we can help :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby blueeyes64 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:51 pm

:wave: :welcome:
blueeyes64
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Welcome :welcome:

I've been diagnosed for 8 years but only found this site a few years ago and have found it so helpful. You can share good and bad news get information and also share your information and good news. If your having a bad day and just need to let off steam or need a shoulder to cry on and some sympathetic words there are people here to help. As we all have the condition at different stages we also have an idea of what your going through.

I hope you havent been frightened by some of the posts, but use the information to help yourself the best one being pace yourself.

Good luck and welcome again.

:grouphug: :hugs: :blowkiss: :fingerscrossed:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby isitme » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:10 am

hi,

it can take a while to get yourself together and accpet, understand, get angry, sad and depressed about.

just gathering information and processing it but the best thing i have learned is listen to yoru body and accept whne you need to rest and adapt your lifestyle work/life balance accordinlyg.

:-) :-)
isitme
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello