[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New member

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Timperleygirl » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:27 pm

I'm not having much success in using this forum. In fact, I have absolutely no idea how to send a message to all. If this actually get's posted, then I have possibly started to gain moderate success.

If anybody can explain, please reply.

Confused Timperleygirl :-?
Timperleygirl
UKFM Newbie

Re: New member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:06 pm

:wave: :wave: and :welcome: You've managed to make a couple of posts, so it looks like you're starting to find how to do things. What else is there that you're wondering about??

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby TATT » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Welcome to the forum, don't worry you get used to it. Everyone is really friendly

Tatt x
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby Timperleygirl » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Thanks for your reply...I'm actually wondering if I will ever be able to use this site :-D

However, I think I will logg off for a little while and have a think about how I managed to post my message in the first place....No fun this fibromyalgia as far as memory is concerned :-D :lol:

Regards.
Timperleygirl
UKFM Newbie

Postby Mkhan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Hiya im new to this forum too... I hv been suffering with severve fibro and endormetriosis for the last 10yrs.But it has become just un bearable for the last 2yrs i hv a 7yr old son and a really good husband who helps out. Im on really strong pain relief morphine tablets and naproxen and htr tablets and vitamin d tablets and tried so many others but they just dont uit my body. I applied for DLA and recived a letter this morning saying i dont qualify i just dont know what else they what from me im allready housebound, fibrofog is really bad, eyesight, restless legs, hip pain, headaches, joint pain, jaw pain, rib pain, fatigue and tiredness is just too bad, sick feeling all time, not eating, cant bath myself or cook. i dont know what i should do appeal or not it will be loads of stress hv i got i chance to tell them this what do i hv to do if i appeal plz someone help....... :cry: :cry:
Mkhan
UKFM Newbie

Postby pinky1 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Mkhan, there's part of the forum you can talk about benefit related stuff and ask questions. Sorry to here they didn't award DLA! It can be difficult to get but definitely worth appealing. My friend had moderate to severe ME and she won an appeal, was tough going but worth it!
All the best
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pinky1
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello