Hi, Diagnosed four weeks ago

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Hi, Diagnosed four weeks ago

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi Janelouisse :wave: :wave: :clap:
I know what you mean about the forum I just think everyone is great as they have been so supportive when I needed them :grouphug: :grouphug:

Like you I was back and forward to the doc for years with a few major but mostly minor things ( got to the stage I wouldn't tell her all my problems as i thought she would think me a hypocondriac) but it all came to a head after a fall in 2009 although only diagnosed earlier this year ( thought some of the issues were due to side effects of drugs I was taking after my fall)

Hope you continue to get help and support from here. I really do think of you all as my virtual friends cause if I talked to flesh & blood friends like this they would run away from me talking about how I feel all the time.

As hubby once said FM is 100% you at the moment but its only 1% to anyone else so don't get annoyed when they don't seem interested. :nono: :nono:

:flowers: :hugs:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Re: Hi, Diagnosed four weeks ago

Postby denys » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello