[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi I'm new here.

Hi I'm new here.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi I'm new here.

Postby sarahangel32 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi,
I'm new here. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 3yrs ago, my 15yr old daughter has it too.
I'm looking forward to been in touch with other people who have the same illness and understand what it's like.
Best wishes,
Sarah. xx
sarahangel32
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi I'm new here.

Postby diane1 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi Sarah :welcome:

This is a great site for anyone with fibro. There is so much information and lots of people with fibro at different stages of the condition so that we can share and empathize . Its like one big happy family and there is someone here whenever you need someone. We dont just share fibro facts and complaints but also have a laugh and share stories going on in our lives like weddings,holidays and dogs having pups.

Spend time looking around and welcome to the mad house. :crazy: :crazy:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:50 pm

:welcome: to the forum Sarah :wave:

Sorry to hear your daughter has fibro as well. :hugs:

We have lots of info on here & lots of friendly members to chat to, any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:18 pm

:welcome: to the forum Sarah :wave: :wave: :wave: Sorry your daughter has this condition as well :( :(

There is lots of advice and info on here, as well as support and a bit of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: to help get us thru the day :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Have a looky things, and join in wherever you want to. You may come across some ideas that could help both you and your daughter.

Just ask if there's anything you want to know about, it doesn't usually take long for someone to :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: along with a reply 8-) 8-)

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Hi I'm new here.

Postby sarahangel32 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:25 am

Thank you for such a warm welcome. I'm looking forward to having a look round the forum and chatting.
Take care,
Sarah. x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
sarahangel32
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello