hello everyone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello everyone

Postby butterfly-flower » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:15 pm

hello everyone,

i just came across this forum whilst on google and im so glad i did, it looks great here ! :-P

iv been diagnosed with fibromyalgia after years of suffering with constant pain, i was first diagnosed with arthritis and now this. personally i cannot understand how the arthritis just disappears but iv been told it has :shock: i think they just dont want to admit they got it wrong after having me on numerous medcations over the years.

i little bit about me, well im a young mum of one 6 year old, she is my world, such a beautiful, perfect and caring little lady, without her i wouldnt be able to do anything.

i study and work which is a real challenge, but as i cant go out much it keeps me occupied when im feeling really bad.

id like to make new friends who understand all that im going through as nobody i know has this and i feel very alone with it, friends cant understand why i shake, cant get warm or wont go out when its cold.
butterfly-flower
UKFM Newbie

Re: hello everyone

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:54 pm

:wave: :wave: and :welcome: :welcome: butterfly~flower :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: Glad you've found us, hopefully you won't feel quite so alone now :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

We're friendly and supportive on here, with a bit of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: thrown in to help get us thru a typical FM day :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: There's lots of info and advice across the boards, so anything you want to know about, there's a good chance that you can either find an answer, or someone will :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: along with a reply for you :clap: :clap: :clap:

Your little girl sounds like a real poppet, and being able to keep on working as well as studying is fantastic, I wouldn't be able to do one or the other of them :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If you're wanting something to help people understand the various things you experience, there are a couple of linkys on here that might help. Here is "The Spoon Theory" viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1761 and this one is "One To Show The Non~Believers" viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4732

Just ask if there's anything you want to know about, and we'll try to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: hello everyone

Postby shazq » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:16 pm

:welcome: to the forum butterfly~flower :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello