[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi Everyone new here but not to FM

Hi Everyone new here but not to FM

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi Everyone new here but not to FM

Postby petesonic » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:19 am

Hi everyone im new here but had FM most of my life but only just got diagnosed with it even tho i only had 9 out of 18 pressure points the rheumatologist still gave me a 95% chance of having it.
things are hard and her report says i am suffering badly with depression and anxiety, i have been refered to the pain clinic and put onto gabapentin 300mg's 3x a day = 900mg a day but my doctor said i could double the dose if needed which i did and now i am on 1800mg's a day and they seem to be workin a little but the oramorph i have been on for 3 months seems to be workin better with the gabapentin but does not cure all my sysptoms and flares can slow or stop me dead. it's a daily struggle to do simple tasks anymore and cant wait to see the pain team, also ESA gave me 0 points the day i found out i had FM so new claim has been put in and start all over again..
i look forward to your replys people take care pete from chorley lancs.
petesonic
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi Everyone new here but not to FM

Postby masonsbarms » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 pm

hi,pete, hope your new application gose ok and you get what you need,

also hope you find the pain clinic has more help for you,

im not to far away from chorley myself.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:14 pm

:welcome: to the forum Pete

:goodluck1: With ESA, we have lots of info on here about ESA & DLA so have a look through and keep appealing. :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby petesonic » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Thanks ppl hope everyone is well today im not doin so good and aint been all week but the joys of FM u just kick it to 1 side and get on with what u can do..

pete.
petesonic
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi Pete :welcome: to the forum :wave: hope you feel better soon :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello