newly diagnosed

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

newly diagnosed

Postby mouseyone » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Hello, I got a diagnosis of fibromyalgia from the hospital today. I have suffered with unexplained pain and fatigue for a number of years now, in fact at times I often feel like someone has beat me severely with a stick all over my body. Some times are worse than others and I have good days and bad, but went on holiday at the beginning of August and in my quest to see as much of the countryside as I could I overdid it somewhat which led to extreme tiredness and a foggy head, lumpy knees and arms and an increase in my IBS and my dicky tummy it os only now, 10 weeks on I am starting to feel in control again. It's nice to know there is somewhere where I can find out how others cope with this on a day to day basis, talking about it helps with the anxiety and I suffer with that a lot.

So just saying Hi x
mouseyone
UKFM Member

Re: newly diagnosed

Postby shazq » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:06 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:

We have lots of info on here and many tips to help see you through so have a good read around and join in. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:10 pm

:welcome: to the forum mouseyone :wave: :wave: :wave:

There is lots of info and advice on here, along with support and help to get you thru the tribblations of living with FM. Have a look at what there is, you may find some helpful suggestions to try.

Just ask if there's anything you want to know, there's a good chance someone will have experienced something similar and may have some advice for you :wave: :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby AndrewK » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Welcome :-D
AndrewK
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello