Hello and HELP !!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello and HELP !!

Postby Shirlicus » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Hi there, Im laura, 31, mother of one terror tot who has just been diagnosed with fibro, doctors have prescribed me tablets and told me to look online for help groups.

I know nothing about the condition and im a bit lost tbh, any help or pointers would be amazing.

Im already diagnosed with an underactive thyroid but im constantly sore all over from head to toe, after years of being ignored by doctors and diagnosed with non existant depression I finally have a proper diagnosis instead of ' Its in your head ', I am chronically tired even after a good nights sleep and seem to wake up worse than I went to bed.

Well cant say much more really, Hope everyone is well.
Shirlicus
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello and HELP !!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:38 pm

:welcome: to our little fibro sanctuary Laura :wave: :wave:

There is lots of info and advice on here so you've come to the right place. FM affects us all very differently, so having a look and a read thru some of the things on here is usually a good place to start. And anything that you want to know, all you need to do is ask and we'll try to help you with it.

As well as the info and advice, we also try to support each other thru the delights that can come along with FM, hopefully we can do the same for you :-D :-D

There is lots to take in and get used to, so try not to worry if things seem all too much at time, we're always here to try and guide you thru things :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Shirlicus » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Many thanks :) I shall have a proper read when my little monster is asleep !!
Shirlicus
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:01 pm

:welcome: to the forum Laura :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Shirlicus » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Please accept my apologies now for any stupid questions i may ask !!
Shirlicus
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:42 pm

no questions are ever stupid Laura and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello