another newbie!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

another newbie!

Postby PJ68 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi,
I was diagnosed with Fibro on wednesday this week :crazy: and am still trying to get my head around it all!
I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis, having being diagnosed two years ago,I put my symptoms down to RA and just thought I was having a major flare, I now realise that Fibro has been playing havoc with me!

I am relieved that I know whats going on, and was unsure about joining another forum, but this condition affects people so differently I just wondered what I can expect.

:sleep: Anyway - I am just so tired, even after doing a the smallest task, and I know it wont always be like this, but I am wife and mother and am usually running around like a headless chicken, looking after eveyone else - I now have to sit back and watch them take care of me :nono: - as my consultant has told me!!!

I look forward to hearng from anyone, who would like to say :wave: hello to me!

Take care, :-)
PJ68
UKFM Newbie

Re: another newbie!

Postby loubie » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:45 pm

hi :wave:

welcome to the forum :-D
have a good read round the posts and you will be surprised how things start to fall
in to place and you realise you are not going :crazy:

rest is very important for fibro and stress feeds it :yikes:
always someone around to answer any questions
well...we try our best :lol:

good to have you with us :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby sparky630 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:40 pm

:welcome: PJ68

I really feel for u as if Ra is'nt bad enuf.

I only joined just ovr a week ago myself but it has been my saving grace. I have met so many lovely people and it is great to talk to others about

Fm. You will find people have fm in varying degrees with some people dragging themselves to work full timd but struggling to people who

Are :sick:

I wishi'd found this forum ages ago as fatigue is a huge prob 4 me and I felt so guilty resting but now I have been reassured that if I feel

Tired I need to rest otherwise I make myself worse. There is loads of info on here. I was lucky enuf to find someone who lives near me and

We're going to meet which will be great.

:bear-dancing: :teddy-bear: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Sending u all of the above x
sparky630
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:50 pm

:wave: :wave: and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave:

There's lots of info and advice across the forum, so have a look and a read thru some of them, they might help with anything questions you have whirling round your head.

There is a lot to take in and get used to where FM is concerned, so it takes time to take make sense of it all. As things start to fall into place, you'll find that things start to make a bit of sense and you slowly find the right way for you thru all the :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:05 pm

:welcome: to the forum PJ :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello