new to this site help

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

new to this site help

Postby steveyache » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:54 am

having troubble with my esa50,can any one help,also im male 41,looking for people in st helens area,for chat and suppurt .thanks xx
steveyache
UKFM Newbie

Re: new to this site help

Postby diane1 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:40 am

Hi and :welcome:

Why dont you go on the members only part as this is more private and then you can explain which parts you are having problems with. It is a mine field , but we are here to help.

Di
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:58 am

:wave: :wave: and :welcome: to the forum :wave: :wave:

The ESA50 is a nightmare to contend with. There is a board on here with info and advice about DWP, Working and Benefits. Having a look on there might help as there are people who are at various stages of the ESA process that have posted about various things.

With there being so many things covered by the ESA50, if you post about the different bits you need help with, we might be able to help you with it :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:19 pm

:welcome: to the forum Steve :wave:

I am waiting for my form to come through, not looking forward to filling it out either. :yikes:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:32 am

Hi Steve and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello