Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby FMSWOLF » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:38 pm

My name is Stefan, I have had the dreaded lurgy called FMS diagnosed for at least 7 years :crazy: . Like a lot people I was showing signs for quite a few years before that. I have been through the baptism of fire that is called the GP practice and hospital consultants, I was lucky after 3 years I found good GP practice and stuck with them. My FMS is not fussy and likes to try out all the symptoms of FMS on its human called Stefan through out the year :shock: . I found you on facebook and thought I would join. I have no family of my own, just me and my cat Rosie. 8-)
FMSWOLF
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby loubie » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:57 pm

hi Stefan
welcome to the forum :-D

loads to read on here, if you need any help just ask :-D

good to have you with us, and the puddytat :cat1: :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Iceskatemum » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:24 pm

:wave: Stephan , welcome Have been on the forum for a few months now and can say its has been a life saver. When I have got down about anything or need advice some one has walked that way before and tend to be very good at offering support .

Hope you can find info that may be of help , sometimes even the very old threads have given me nuggests of info .
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby diane1 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:39 am

Hi Stephan :welcome:

Welcome to the mad house :crazy: . Its a life saver for all us fibro's as it has alot of information and if its not there you simply ask. We also have a good laugh and have jokes and stories etc to give us a laugh and keep us going. :lol:

I'm sure you'l end up checking in here most days just to see whats going on and then hopefully you'll be able to give advice as well.
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby Fibro Fi » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:00 am

Hi Stefan,
I've just joined too. Think it's nice to be in contact with people who have the same illness as I think they understand better. Also, don't want to bore all my friends who every time we meet ask how am I expecting improvement. I've asked them to stop asking!
Anyway, hope you enjoy this site!
Cheers,
Fiona.
Fibro Fi
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:00 pm

:welcome: to the forum Stefan :wave:

We have lots of info & support on here so have a look around and if you have any questions just ask :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello