[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Long time lurker saying hi!

Long time lurker saying hi!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Long time lurker saying hi!

Postby Tortoise » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:26 am

Hope you're all as well as can be. I've been lurking for a long time, and decided to get a bit more involved. I am trying to start living again, and realise that I'm going to need others that understand how hard it is in the real world.
Tortoise
UKFM Member

Re: Long time lurker saying hi!

Postby Iceskatemum » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:36 am

Hi there , hope you find the forum as helpful and friendly as I have
ISm
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby monica » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 am

Hi welcome to the forum from another newbie :wave:
monica
UKFM Member

Postby masonsbarms » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:59 am

hi, the loveley people on here will help you all they can,

they are great and always there to see you through.

hope you can find a balance to get you through,

and we all understand the pit falls we meet.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:20 pm

:welcome: to the forum tortoise. There's loads of information, advice and support on here, hopefully some of it will be helpful to you as you start to find the right way for you to live your life again.

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it!!
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Tortoise » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Aw, what a lovely welcome, thank you so much! :-D
Tortoise
UKFM Member

Postby Aliscat64 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Im a lurker too! Diagnosed in May :( Hello everyone would be nice to chat to similar ladies. :-D

By talking to others I feel I will accept Ive got it for life!............had so many problems for so long that are just me Im not sure I like having a label :(
Aliscat64
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find it useful. If there is anything you don't understand please don't hesitate to contact my self or one of my fellow moderators.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:50 pm

:welcome: to the forum tortoise :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello