[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello there

Hello there

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello there

Postby KrestyMom » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:29 pm

I have been ill for over 5 years now with a multitude of problems but was diagnosed to Fibro earlier this year, I am a stay at home dog Mom who has 4 Chinese Crested dogs ( with another coming this week ). My dogs keep me going and give me a reason to drag myself out of bed each morning and I would be so lost without them. One of them can even tell if I am going to have a seizure which is incredibly helpful, I have epilepsy, depression and other health issues as well but even though each day is a struggle I still consider myself lucky
It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog
KrestyMom
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello there

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:48 pm

:welcome: to the forum KrestyMom :wave: :wave:

Quite a few of us on here are owned by doglets, so you're in good/insane company :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: I'm owned by a springie that doesn't like going for walks, so you've got an idea what we're like :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There is lots of info and advice on all sorts of subjects across the boards, so have a look round when you get chance, you may find some useful suggestions in amongst it all.

Hopefully you'll find the forum a friendly place, and we do all we can to help and support each other thru the rubbishness that FM brings along with it, hope we can do the same for you when you find yourself needing a :grouphug: or a :swear1:

Just ask if there's anything you want to know about, there's a good chance someone will have had a similar experience and may have some advice for you :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Hello there

Postby shazq » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:44 pm

:welcome: to the forum KrestyMom :xmaswave1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello