[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Another New Member :)

Another New Member :)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby B!zzle » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:53 pm

I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and am so far finding it hard to accept.
I am 22 years old and already finding it hard to do certain things :(
I am still trying to find the things that I can do with no problem, and things that I need a but longer to do, and also things that I just can't do.
My boyfriend doesn't really understand my condition so don't have that support that I need.

I'm glad I found this site as it really is helping me a lot :) Just wanted to let everyone know that it isn't just older people who get this condition, it's us young people too :)

Kirsty x
B!zzle
UKFM Newbie

Postby Lyssie » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Hey Kirsty. I'm 24 and diagnosed with fibro.

I'm sorry you're struggling and not getting the support you need and want from your partner.

Huge hugs to you x x
Lyssie :-) ...xX
Lyssie
UKFM Member

Re: Another New Member :)

Postby B!zzle » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Thankyou Lyssie,

Luckily I have wonderful parents who give me the support they can :)

I was just wondering if you have come across anything that you could do before but no longer can?
I'm always worrying about the future, that i'm no longer going to be able to look after myself and things like that.

thankyou in advance. :)

kirsty x
B!zzle
UKFM Newbie

Re: Another New Member :)

Postby shazq » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:32 pm

:welcome: to the forum Kirsty :santchimney1:

We have a few members in their 20`s on here so your not alone, i am sure they will be along to say hello. :xmaswave1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello