Hi from a newbie

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi from a newbie

Postby WonkyandWobbly » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:11 am

Hi All
I am new to the forum, but not FM having been diagnosed about 9 years ago. I look forward to being part of the community.
WonkyandWobbly
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi from a newbie

Postby Flash » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:39 am

:welcome: to the forum, wonkyandwobbly. I hope you find a lot of support and advise on here. We are a friendly bunch from all walks of life so you will get along just fine.
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Hi from a newbie

Postby vampireangela » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:01 pm

You'll really like it in here once your used to it it's a great help to read others posts and its somewhere to have a moan and people understand you you won't feel so lonely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
vampireangela
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:20 pm

:wave: :wave: and :welcome: to our fibro club :wave: :wave:

There's lots of info and advice on all sorts of subjects across the boards, so have a bit of a look and a read as you find your way round. There is support for those deeper and darker times, as well as plenty of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: to help get thru the fibro day :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You'll also find some :xmasdance1: :xmasdance1: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: in amongst it all when someone shares some good news with us :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Just ask if there's anything you're wondering about, there's usually someone not too far away who may be able to help you :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:05 pm

:welcome: to the forum :wave:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Leona » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 pm

:wave: Love your username!
Leona
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello