[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi from me in the West Mids!

Hi from me in the West Mids!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi from me in the West Mids!

Postby Beowulf1976 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Hi all,

Last time I was regular on here, I was still not diagnosed with anything, and was begging to be given "a label", now I have too many labels! Lol ;-)

I am Carol, I'm 37 in 6 days (10th Jan) and I live with my Fiancé Simon and my two children. My Daughter Bronnie is my oldest and was born in the August of 1999, my Son Euan is my youngest and was born in July 2002. :-)

We have a house full of pets, although Simon is rapidly downsizing, so when he has finished doing so, there will only be:

My Royal Python - George, my Arizona Mountain King - Teyha, my Metallic Pink Toe Tarantula - Penelope, Simon's marine set-up, Simon's Yemen Chameleon - Rex, our turtles in the pond outside, our Turkish Van - Oscar and our Labrador - Sam. :-)

When I'm well enough to craft, I enjoy crocheting, knitting, crossstitch and jewellery and card making.

Otherwise I spend all my days plebbed out on my chair..

I look forward to getting to know you all! :-)

Kind regards,

Carol xxxxx :grin:

sent from my SGS3 using Tapatalk 2 :-)

Details of the animal that are being sold have been removed as such posts are not permitted under forum rules FluppyPuffy xx (Moderator)
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed details of animals for sale as not permitted under forum rules

I am me, plain and simple in more than one sense of the words! ;)
Beowulf1976
UKFM Member

Re: Hi from me in the West Mids!

Postby loubie » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:19 pm

hi
welcome to the forum :wave:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Re: Hi from me in the West Mids!

Postby denys » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi Beowulf and :welcome: back :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello