[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - TIPS ON INTERNET FRIENDSHIPS ...

TIPS ON INTERNET FRIENDSHIPS ...

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby rae » Mon May 26, 2008 8:17 am

The last 24 hrs have really woken me up to what you have said about internet friendships. I thought this was a support forum where we all wanted to help each other. However since I dared to disagree with the general consensus of opinion that someone on here was guilty, without being provided with any evidence of that matter - just on the say so of someone who told someone who told someone - I have been surprised at the abusive and bullying emails I have received from members of this forum.
I always thought it was innocent till proven guilty - hoever that is obviously not the case on this forum, where everyone is told wht to think and believe.
I doubt this message will stay here for long - it is bound to be removed, but I hope those of you who have emailed me, read it and feel ashamed - because at the end of the day - your emails can only be called bullying.
I wish you all luck with your fibro nd hope you all learn a bit more compassion for people too.
rae
UKFM Member

IM CONCERNED

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Mon May 26, 2008 9:32 am

TO RAE IM CONCERNED ABOUT YOU I CANT STAND BULLIES PEOPLE WHO HAVE E-MAILED YOU LIKE THIS OR INDEED BULLIES WHY DONT THEY SAY TO YOU ON THE OPEN FORUM WHAT THEY THINK BUT BULLIES ARE KNOWN COWARDS YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINIONS DONT STOP PLEASE IF YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE BEING BULLIED INFORM THE MODERATOR SEE IF SHE AGREES WITH YOU I ALSO THINK OUT OF THE BOX IF THEY THINK YOUR WRONG WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING IT SHOULD BE DONE IN A FAIR WAY AND RESPECTED I HAD A E-MAIL YOU NOW ON THE QUIET GIVING ME SOME ADVICE BLESS NOTHING BAD BUT FELT PATERNIZED BUT THAT COULD BECAUSE I HAVE MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS SO I JUST PRESSED DELETE THE RULES ARE ARGUMENTS SHOULD BE KEPT OFF THE FORUM AND DISCUSSED IN PRIVATE FAIR ENOUGH NOT TO BE USED TO BULLY PEOPLE DONT FORGET DELETE DELETE DELETE IT STILL A FREE COUNTRY AND IM SORRY FOR YOUR DISTRESSED
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

dont worry about it

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Mon May 26, 2008 11:17 am

im more concerned about rae she needs 0ur support right now i hope she does not mind me saying that a friend in need is a friend indeed
I just feel that e-mails are like your telephone line there for your use not for abuse. - peace begins with a smile :)
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby Ouchy » Mon May 26, 2008 11:32 am

:shock: Bullying by email, by heck thats a rotten thing to do :evil:

Rae do send the moderator copies of them, it isnt something that should be left unreported.
Ouchy
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Where to Say Hello