just been diagnosed.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

just been diagnosed.

Postby leannemads » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi there. Im leanne. Ive just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia 2months ago. After years of suffering and endless tests. Glad ive found this site, not many people no about fb its not something i have heard of before now so its nice to no there are people out there who understand how fb makes you feel. Leanne:-)
leannemads
UKFM Newbie

Re: just been diagnosed.

Postby denys » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi Leanne nice to have you on the forum so :welcome: :wave: :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:33 pm

:welcome: to our little fibro sanctuary leanne :wave: :wave:

You'll find lots of info and advice on here as well as support and plenty of [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] With you being recently dx'd, having a look and a read round the boards may help with answering anything you were wondering about.

FM isn't a widely known condition when compared to other more prominent ones. It tends to be those who know someone living with FM that are aware of it. However word is slowly spreading about what it is and how it can affect people thru various awareness campaigns so hopefully one day it will become much more familiar and accepted :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If there's anything you're wanting to know, just ask as it doesn't usually take too long for someone to :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: along with a reply :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:39 pm

:welcome: to the forum Leanne :wave:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello