HI' from LANCASHIRE

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

HI' from LANCASHIRE

Postby jennib54 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:43 pm

:-) Hi' to all out there.I'm Jenniefrom a small town on the Lancs Yorkshire border. I'm 58 live with my partner and our son.
I've had FM for a few years. I came across this forum while looking at a FM website.
This place sounds a good place to be as we can all relate to how FM affects our lives.

[quote] Always Look on The Bright Side of Life
:-)
jennib54
UKFM Member

Re: HI' from LANCASHIRE

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:58 pm

:welcome: to our FibroFamily Jennie :wave: :wave: Nice to have you with us :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We've got lots of info and advice on here, as well as plenty of support as we all understand what this condition does to us and those around us.

Have a look and a read as you find your way around the forum. Anything you want to knoe about, all you need to do is ask and we'll try to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 pm

:welcome: to the forum Jennie :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi Jennie and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby jennib54 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:38 pm

:-) Hi' thanks for the welcome.
I did'nt realise that FM affects so many people. :-)

Its good to find peeps who know exactly how each one feels, about pain,motivation, needs and anything else I've forgot. :-)

Always look on the bright side of life
jennib54
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello