[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi

hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi

Postby samanthajayne » Sun May 25, 2008 10:42 pm

hi every one im new on here would like to speak with other who suffer from fibromalgia.
samanthajayne
UKFM Newbie

Postby Ouchy » Sun May 25, 2008 10:49 pm

Hello Samanthajayne :)

Welcome to the forum
Ouchy
UKFM Member

welcome

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Sun May 25, 2008 10:53 pm

hi and welcome im sure your soon feel at home :)
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby aily » Mon May 26, 2008 10:54 am

Hiya!

Nice to meet you, I'm Aily! :D

Look forward to hearing more from you.

xx
aily
UKFM Member

Postby cinders » Mon May 26, 2008 11:16 pm

Hi there Samantha jayne.
You have certainly come to the right place.
Welcome to the forum
cinders
UKFM Member

wecome

Postby cat123 » Tue May 27, 2008 12:19 am

Hi there sam wecome to the forum,ask anything you want we dont bite,honest,have you been having a look at the postings,it took me ages to work out how to do it,but i found out soon enough,its great on here for support,give it a go, take care,,,cat
cat123
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Tue May 27, 2008 12:48 pm

Hi SamanthaJayne

Welcome to the forum, hope you find everyone as friendly as I have.

Is really good that we can come on here and find support.

Hugs

Helen x
helen virgo
UKFM Member

hi

Postby princess » Tue May 27, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi
Nice forum, good advice - i came on to see what medication helped and what Drs people found best.
Got some good info for my local Dr from here.
Nice to see you on forum
Welcome from me too :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Lucy-Lemon » Tue May 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Welcome to the forum :D

you've come to the place to speak to fellow fibro sufferers :D

Lucy-Lemon xx
You can't know a horse's heart until you've walked a few miles in his horse shoes.
Lucy-Lemon
UKFM Member

Postby Claires_a_star » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:17 pm

welcome -hope you settle in soon :)
Is your cup half full or half empty???
Claires_a_star
UKFM Member

Postby RobG » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:19 am

Hi
You are in the right place for all of us with FM

Rob
when I die I want it to be in my sleep like my grandad not screaming and shouting like the passengers on the bus he was driving!
RobG
UKFM Member

Re:

Postby samanthajayne » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:47 pm

samanthajayne
UKFM Newbie

Re: hi

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:36 pm

:welcome: back Samanthajayne :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: hi

Postby denys » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi samanthajayne and :welcome: back :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello