[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - forgotten password

forgotten password

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

forgotten password

Postby welshwolverine1969 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:31 pm

heres a laugh for you all i have been trying to login bk in on here for months now and couldnt remember my password so i asked admin for advice as everytime i asked to reset my password it told me it was all wrong .....since admin have got back in touch i now relise not only was i putting the wrong password word in i was putting the wrong username in lol this fibro has a lot to answer for sometimes glad i am bk now though i can reply to posts xxx
welshwolverine1969
UKFM Member

Re: forgotten password

Postby denys » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:23 am

hehe bet Artisan loved you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I set all mine up so that the computer remembered everything, great :!: :!: :!: :!: till I had to get a new computer and couldnt remember anything :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Glad you got back on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby millymoodoo » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:05 pm

Hi

Gosh that is so frustrating lol!!! Though i do the same as Denys i get my computer to remember them which is great until you change your computer and then i havnt a clue what they all are :oops: :oops: :oops: I have ended up trying to keep all my passwords the same since although i have also made a list of my passwords and usernames etc and i have secured a copy to my printer lid so i wont have problems the next time i change my laptop!!! I did think about taping a copy of my details to my laptop front but decided against that in case my laptop is lost or stolen they would have a field day having all my personal information to hand lol!!! The only passwords etc that are not on my list are my details for internet banking and i have memorised them, :nono: :nono: :nono: i dont even get my computer to remember them you just never know!!!!

Millyxxx :hugs: :-)
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I leave it up to my computer to remember mine as well :lol: glad you are back with us. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello