[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - HELLO ALL

HELLO ALL

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

HELLO ALL

Postby AKAzippy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi I'm new on here thanks to a kind lady directing me to this site. I've just been diagnosed and feeling pretty rough. I'm ok in the morning but come midday I'm totally wiped out. I think I'm living in a fairytale. Clock strikes 12 and down with my ability to do anything! :yikes:
AKAzippy
UKFM Newbie

Re: HELLO ALL

Postby TATT » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Welcome to the forum AKAzippy,

That kind lady sent you to the right place. Everyone is warm and friendly and there is a mountain of information on the board to keep you busy for months.

Tatt x
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:39 pm

:wave: :wave: and :welcome: to the forum AKAZippy :wave: :wave:

Glad you were directed to our little FibroFamily. Hopefully you'll find some of the info and advice on here helpful.

It's not unusual to find that you don't feel too bad during part of the day, then for it to all to change in an instant. As you learn more about how things affect you FM~wise, you'll have an idea of when things could happen and find ways to work with them to try and minimise the effects of things.

Anything you want to know about, just ask away and we'll try to help you with it :wave: :wave: :wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby dotty lotty » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi AKAzippy you will find everyone here very helpful and friendly and often with a witty sense of humour to brighten up bad days.
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:41 pm

:welcome: to the forum Zippy
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello