[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Newbie here.......

Newbie here.......

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Newbie here.......

Postby xxloulouxx » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Hello all, my name is Louise I'm 30 and married with 3 beautiful children age 11-4-14 months. Would be lovely to chat to others with this horrid condition. Xx

I feel very isolated and lonely xx
xxloulouxx
UKFM Newbie

Re: Newbie here.......

Postby Jules Robin » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Hello Louise and welcome to the forum. I recently joined and am already finding valuable info re our condition and also enjoying getting to know folks. There's an understanding and warmth that other sufferers bring that's genuine and good to receive especially on those many down days. I'm so sorry that fibro has hit you at such a young age and with your precious little ones to care for too. I do hope you receive lots of care and help from family, friends and the medical profession. I'm a relative oldie at 66, but young at heart. Diagnosed in 2007
(finally) and gradually getting necessary meds and treatments in place. Hope your pain etc is at a coping level today. Take care - Jules (Robin)
UKFM Member
Jules Robin
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi Louise and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:10 pm

:welcome: to the forum Louise :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Newbie here.......

Postby lisaward127 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Hello Louise, a big big welcome to the family.
Gentle Hugs
Lisa
Lisa Ward
lisaward127
UKFM Member

Postby monica » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Welcome Louise, :wave: lots of friendly people to chat with here
monica
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello