Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby hannahfibro20 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi everyone i am new here and thought id intoduce myself i am Hannah i live in somerset and i am 20. I have fibro, joint hypermobility, flat feet, raunds. And maxiofacial somthing somthing i cant pronance. Prevously had osgood schlatter diease. Family belive i have this because i was born 3 months early weighing 1lb 12oz i personally think it was trama of past. I want to apoliges for my spelling and lack of grammer im dislexic. I am alway here if anyone needs to chat or just moan and would like to here from other pepole with fibro.
So hope to here from you all soon. Soft hugs Hannah x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2
hannahfibro20
UKFM Member

Re: Hello

Postby denys » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi Hannah and :welcome: to the forum :wave: funnily enough there has just been a post asking where people had been born prematurely. Dont worry about spelling and grammar we seem to understand each other anyway :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby hannahfibro20 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Hi Thanks, where is that subject of premaure births tried to find it hoy confused (thats not to difficult with me lol) xx

hannahfibro20
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:48 pm

:welcome: to the forum Hannah :wave:

If you get lost or want to know anything just ask, we have lots of info on here. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Pinkprincess205 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Welcome hannah.
You have a right list of things wrong, i thought i was bad lol.
Hope you find all the answers and support you need on here, im always up for a chat, its so mch easier talkin to fibro sufferers than "normal" people lol, as they get where your coming from.
Vic x
Pinkprincess205
UKFM Member

Postby hannahfibro20 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi vic yer definaltly easier to talk to fibromites then normal pepole lol
How are you?

hannahfibro20
UKFM Member

Postby Pinkprincess205 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Hannah i send u a pm.
Vic x
Pinkprincess205
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:07 pm

:wave: :wave: Hannah :welcome: to our FibroFamily :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Lots of info and advice on here, as well as support for those times when things get that bit more difficult to manage :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And of course, not forgetting a bit of light relief along the way :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just ask if there's anything you're wondering about and we'll see how we can help you with it :clap: :clap: :clap:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello