Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby Wendy2765 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:48 am

Hi I don't no where to start I was diagnosed about a year after years of pain in my hands and legs my back hurts so much some days I can't move. I've brought up five kids on my own two who have there own problem .i still have two at home , one who calls me lazy he dose not understand what's wrong with me .and on top of ever thing the dhss said I don't meet there criteria and have told me to get a job and stopped my money I would love to but I'm so tied all the time .i don't no if any one can give me any advice please .
Wendy2765
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:49 pm

:welcome: to the forum Wendy :wave:

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your money :( have you appealed? We do have lots of info on the "Dwp Works & Benefits" so have a look in there, you could start a new topic there and someone will always answer your post.

Are you taking any meds for your pain? having the right med/combo can make a big difference.

I know how you feel about being tired all the time, its hard to fight the fatigue. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi Wendy :welcome: :wave: as has been said there is a lot of advice on here so :fingerscrossed: you get some answers that will help :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm

:welcome: to the forum Wendy :wave: :wave:

Hopefully with all the info and advice on here you'll find some suggestions that could be helpful to you. There is lots of support as well as we all understand what this condition can do to us.

Advice wise, maybe if you could give us an idea of the kind of things you're wanting to know about, we might be able to direct you in the right direction to something useful.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby MissV24 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:08 am

welcome i am also new :) x
MissV24
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello