[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Thought I would introduce myself :-)

Thought I would introduce myself :-)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Thought I would introduce myself :-)

Postby PainBeGone » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:38 pm

I have been browsing through the pages of this forum for a few days and decided to bite the bullet and join you all.
My name is Lex, I'm 29 and live in Scotland. I was diagnosed with Fibro in October 2012, after suffering the symptoms for almost two years.

It started with the odd niggle and pain, a dull ache in one place at a time. I would say "oh my knee is sore today" and then two days later it would be my arm, and then my toes, and then my shoulder. Slowly but surely the pain would stop being isolated and I would have pain everywhere all at the same time.

My boobs even hurt!! What kind of sick joke is that?! I can now say with absolute honesty, that every part of my body experiences pain! lol

If I didn't laugh, I would cry.
~~*~~ Lex ~~*~~
PainBeGone
UKFM Member

Re: Thought I would introduce myself :-)

Postby shazq » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 pm

:welcome: to the forum Lex :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 pm

:welcome: to the forum Lex :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Lots of info and advice to be found on here as well as support and a little light relief at times :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

It's :shock: :shock: :shock: and sometimes a bit :oops: :oops: :oops: just which bits of us hurt and you're right about :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: if you didn't :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now you've found us tho, we can throw in a bit of driving you round the twist if you like, just to add a little more variety to a typical FM fun~filled day :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Anything you want to know about, just ask away and we'll see how we can help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby PainBeGone » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 am

Hi Shazq, hi Fluffy puppy.

Thank you for such a lovely welcome! It's so nice to be able to chat with people who know exactly how it feels to suffer this god forsaken illness!!

I look forward to getting to know you both and the other members too!

XxxX
~~*~~ Lex ~~*~~
PainBeGone
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello