thought id say hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

thought id say hello

Postby cherylb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:12 pm

just logged on for the first time. so happy to have someone to talk to who understands. :-D

I was diagnosed with FM at the end of last year after years of pain and misdiagnosis. I am 46 married with two children ages 21 and 18. not babies anymore. :crazy:

at the moment I am on SR tramadol 100mg twice a day and told to take top up of up to 2 x 50mg four times a day.
also on paracetamol. sleeping tabs when I really need them....most of the time and I don't seem to feel any better. any advice would be great.

cherylb :-P
will eventually get there....wherever THERE may be
cherylb
cherylb
UKFM Member

Re: thought id say hello

Postby moomoos » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:21 am

Hi Cherylb,

This is a lovely forum with really great people who will always be here to talk.

I too was diagnosed late last year after a couple of years of pain. I'm not currently on any meds, am trying to last out without for as long as possible, not always easy.

Loads of info on here and loads of people to give advice when needed too.

Hope you enjoy the forum xx
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby JessL » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi Cherylb,

I am new to the forum too - I also joined to have people to talk to who understand you are going through. Everyone has been so friendly and supportive so far, and it's really nice to know that there are people out there who you can talk to without being judged.

I am still finding my way around but I have read some really good advice so far :-D
JessL
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 pm

:welcome: to the forum Cherylb :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

You'll find lots of info and advice across the boards, as well as understanding, support and a bit of light relief now and again to help you get thru an FM~filled day :-D :-D :-D

Anything you want to know, all you need to do is ask and we'll try to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:42 pm

:welcome: to the forum Cherylb :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello