Newbie, trying to find her feet on here

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Newbie, trying to find her feet on here

Postby Crazyfi » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi I finally got my diagnosis today, although I've watched this forum for a while I didn't register until FM was confirmed.
I hope to get to chat with people who share common ground. Would also love to hear from anyone in the Gloucestershire area who may know of local groups etc.....
Dance ilke nobodies watching, love like you've never been hurt, sing like nobodies listening, live like it's heaven on earth...
Crazyfi
UKFM Member

Re: Newbie, trying to find her feet on here

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:02 pm

:welcome: to the forum Fi :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

You'll find lots of info and advice on here, as well as support and understanding plus a bit of daftness and fun to get you thru your fibro~days :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

There is a section for support groups, so a peek in there might give you an idea if there is one in your area. Also Googlying your town/area and fibromyalgia can throw up things, as can adding CFS/ME to the search as some groups cover both conditions.

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:03 pm

:welcome: to the forum crazyfi :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Crazyfi » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi thanks for the welcomes, look forward to many chats :-)
Crazyfi
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello