introduction

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

introduction

Postby teepee » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:33 pm

hello my name is teepee, i have just joined the web site for the first time today, i live in surrey, and have just recently been diagnosed with fibro and i guess im feeling a bit scared as there is so much going on with me at the mo. If im not breaking out into a sweat i am painfull from head to foot, and so stiff i walk like i am a hundred and five! :(
teepee
UKFM Member

Re: introduction

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:09 pm

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: and :welcome: teepee. I've moved you from where you originally made your post into here as it's better for introducing yourself and saying Hello :wave: :wave: :wave:

It's understandable how you're feeling at the moment with being recently dx'd. There is a lot to take in and get used to and it can be overwhelming to say the least. Hopefully now you've joined us tho, things will start to feel a little less :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Just ask about anything you're wondering about and we'll try to help you with it :wave: :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:59 am

Hi Teepee and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: thankyou

Postby teepee » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:43 pm

hello thankyou for your reply, i was hopeing to come on line yesterday, but i was having a bad afternoon and went to bed at 5.00pm!! ive got my first pain clinic session soon, and i was wondering what sort of things they might ask? I am keeping a diary at the mo for any appoints, coz i forget or they might want to know how the pain has been, lol its not very intresting its preety much ow ow ow oh that hurts or that hurts more than yesterdaY!!!! LOL.
teepee
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:58 pm

:welcome: to the forum teepee :wave:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello