Hello!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello!

Postby Clarebear » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Hello, and a happy st Patrick's day! :)

I've just been diagnosed, after suspecting I have fibro for a few years. My main problems are tiredness and facial pain. I am looking forward to finding out more about my fibro and sharing information here :wave:
Clarebear
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello!

Postby denys » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi Clarebear and :welcome: to the forum :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:10 pm

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: Clarebear :welcome: to our little sanctuary :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

You'll find lots of info and advice across the forum, hopefully some of it will help you find out more about the condition. There is lots of support and understanding as well, plus a few funny bits to try and brighten things up a little :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Clarebear » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Thank you, I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions :-)
Clarebear
UKFM Newbie

Postby Crazyfi » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Welcome Clare, I'm a relative newbie too... Hope the forum gives you plenty if support :-D
Dance ilke nobodies watching, love like you've never been hurt, sing like nobodies listening, live like it's heaven on earth...
Crazyfi
UKFM Member

Postby difly » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:39 am

hi clarebear a happy st patricks day to you too , im sure you will get a lot from the forum i do its a big help to me when im feeling down or i need to have an understanding of whats happening on the fibro front . i too get face pain and tiredness its a never ending story but I try not to let it take over me some days tho i must say i give in but every day can be different and we must keep strong take care xx
difly
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:56 pm

:welcome: to the forum clarebear :wave:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello