[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Introduce yourself ((xx))

Introduce yourself ((xx))

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby sparkey » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:14 am

sparkey
UKFM Member

Postby Dotty » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:12 pm

you don't have to be daft to have fibro - but it helps!
Dotty
UKFM Member

Hi Just to say hello

Postby anne1206 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:52 pm

anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby Dotty » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:12 pm

Dotty
UKFM Member

Postby sarclanat » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:42 am

sarclanat
UKFM Member

Postby Loopy lou » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:27 pm

Loopy lou
UKFM Member

Postby steepdene » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:17 am

steepdene
UKFM Member

Postby sarclanat » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:48 am

sarclanat
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:55 am

gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby AMS » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi everyone and welcome,

I am quite new to the forum, and still a bit nervous chatting to everyone I'm annette and have been married 18 years with a 17yr old son,
I thought i would have had loads of kids as i am 1 of 7 myself, but my son was born spina bifida and hydrocephalus and we worried that much that the time never seemed right to have a second (selfish i suppose but thats how it is)
we have 3 yorkshire terriers though ( 1 that I show and the youngest we hope to breed form when she is old enough) so i suppose this has kept me busy since carl (my son) does'nt need me so much, he's very independent and has turned out a lovely young man.

have you all visited the forum cafe yet they do a mean coffee and chocolate cake and I'm hoping to call in soon, may bump into some of you there c u all soon nette x :D
ANNETTE
AMS
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Hi Nette and welcome to the forum (((xxx))) Nothing to be nervous about, we're a friendly bunch and you'll find a lot of helpful people who understand what you're going through. See you in the cafe, whatever you want we've got it.

Gill x x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Good morning

Postby Ann Yates » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:00 pm

Last edited by Ann Yates on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ann Yates
UKFM Member

Postby Ann Yates » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Ann Yates
UKFM Member

Postby AMS » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:42 pm

ANNETTE
AMS
UKFM Member

Postby Dotty » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:28 pm

Hi Ann - Welcome to the site, you must have been to hell and back again. I hope you can find a laugh, a comforting word when it's needed and I think you will find there are some marvelous people on here with more answers than some drs have questions.
Dotty
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Where to Say Hello