oldie comng back

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

oldie comng back

Postby lipz52 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:49 pm

im am rivka aka lipz52.

i have had fibro for years still trying to cope with it best i can.

i now also have polymyagia rheumatica, diabetes and sever depression.

i found i could cope with fibro not to badly but the poly ect i feel like im going mad ,does anyone else suffer from poly ,the bits that didnt hurt before do now .i feel most days like im either to sore to move or i dont feel bad enough to sit doing nothing but when i do something i end up to sore to move. i feel like im going round in circles and i am constantly tired worse than with the fibro.

the depression has helped me lose weight so i suppose that something not the way i wanted to lose it but thats life

anyway hope everyone is having as good a day as they can .
lipz52
UKFM Newbie

Re: oldie comng back

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:22 pm

:welcome: back rivka :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: Nice to have you on here again with us :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: Hopefully things won't have changed too much since your last visit, apart from a lot of new names joining the family.

Altho I don't have poly, like you I have added a few more conditions to my collection over the years, the latest of which is CFS. Like you, I have found myself going round and round at times, as well as getting far too close to that black abyss that wants to just swallow us up. Have you considered seeing if you could be referred on to a course/number of sessions, either group~based or on an individual basis, that could help you with finding ways to manage and live with the effects of your conditions and their symptoms??? I've very recently completed a number of sessions about CFS, and as well as learning more about the condition, it has helped with finding ways for me to manage things a lot more suitably. Just something to think about as it can help with how you look at and approach your other conditions as well. I also live with depression and have had some very dark times, but talking with my OH about the CFS stuff I've done, he thinks they have helped lift me to a certain degree and make things a little brighter than they have been previously.

Think I've waffled at you for enough for now. Have a look around the boards as there will probably be a few more posts and topics since you were last on here. You could also try using the search box at the top right corner of each page to see if there are other mentions of poly from members.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: oldie comng back

Postby shazq » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:51 pm

:welcome: to the forum Rivka :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello