Just saying hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Just saying hello

Postby Tricks » Fri May 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi all,
I am here because like you I have been diagnosed with fibro. I also have Osteoarthritis. Sometimes it is hard to know where one thing starts and the other ends. I just know I hurt all over. Stress i am aware makes it worse. I cannot avoid it sometimes though as i have always been an independant person and I find I cannot do things I used to find so easy. I get myself in a tiz. I end up getting really angry and then I feel exhausted. I am having to take naps of about 2 hours each day. Then I can't go to bed until midnight or later. I have to drag myself out of bed because being an animal lover and a fool i have a puppy who needs to go out first thing, If it were not for my pets i am sure i would stay in bed all day.
I am also a carer for my adult son who has Aspergers. So life can get rough at times. I am seperated from my husband. I have no family who lives near and i live in the sticks and don't drive. So i am quite isolated.
On a good note, apart from my pets i have a degree in fine art textiles and if it were not for that I think I would go stir crazy.
Well that's me. If anyone would like to get in touch and chat i would be very happy. I don't talk to many people. My pets think I am mad as i am talking to them most of the time.
I look forward to hearing from anyone who would like to chat. Thanks and best wishes Tricia. :-)
Tricks
UKFM Newbie

Re: Just saying hello

Postby Tricks » Fri May 10, 2013 12:15 pm

Just one thing, can anyone tell me how to get to my profile. It says in the rules you have to make a profile but I don't know where to find this Thanks again Tricia.
Tricks
UKFM Newbie

Re: Just saying hello

Postby denys » Fri May 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi Tricia and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: to get into your profile go to user control panel found at the top left of the screen and its there :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello