[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi to you all, I'm new here, just wanted to say Hi

Hi to you all, I'm new here, just wanted to say Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi to you all, I'm new here, just wanted to say Hi

Postby Lizzyear » Sun May 12, 2013 8:43 am

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say Hi! :wave:
I have been reading on here for a while, and have just plucked p outrage to post.
I have been diagnosed with fibro or about a year now. Unfortunately, it just keeps getting worse. I try very hard o pace myself, ( not very good at that bit). I have out readingtingson here very helpful, stops me from thinking I am going mad, and it's nice not o feel alone! I have a very loving family and hubby, but I try not to keep talking about my pains, as I know it worries them.
Anyway just wanted o say hi really and thank you, this site is brill.
Hope you all have a better and less pain free day today. :lol:
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Re: Hi to you all, I'm new here, just wanted to say Hi

Postby Lizzyear » Sun May 12, 2013 8:45 am

Oops!!
My predictive tx kicked in.......should have said courage NOT outrage!!
First lesson learned, use the preview to check........ Sorry
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun May 12, 2013 6:47 pm

:welcome: to the forum Lizz

Glad you decided to join us, lots of info and support on here, welcome aboard. :cow-wave: :chicken-dance:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun May 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: dont worry we all seem to know what we are trying to say most of the time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 12, 2013 10:52 pm

:welcome: to our FibroFamily Lizzyear :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Predictive text is a law unto itself, a bit like FM :facepalm: :facepalm: Sorry to hear things aren't behaving themselves more suitably for you, hopefully by taking the plunge and joining in with us you'll come across some ideas and suggestions to try out that could help make things a little more comfortable for you.

Pacing can be a pain in the :girl_moon: :girl_moon: to get into, but it can help with things, so keep persevering to find what is right for you if you can. Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Lizzyear » Mon May 13, 2013 6:34 am

Hi,
Thank you so much for your warm welcome :bear-dancing: :-D :-D
I am getting real comfort from hearing other people feel the same as me. (though wouldnt wish it on any of ou guys!)
It's so hard to describe fibro to people that don't have it, but think the spoon story is brilliant!! Because normally when you tell people they think it's just in my head, if it was,I would 'just' get rid of it. :pull-hair: :too-upset:
No one would have this condition by choice!!
Hope ou all have a good and much less painful day.
Lizzyear

Remembered to preview...................good job, it read as complete gobbled-e-goo first time round!, haha!!
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello