[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Newbie : Hello

Newbie : Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Newbie : Hello

Postby mrssmith11 » Mon May 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi I'm Jyoti, 24 from UK was diagnosed with Fibro and UCTD thursday just gone and I'm still rather confused about the dx as i was told n believed different for 8 years (was originally diagnosed with RA & MCTD) :shock:
I live with my partner David, and have a pet rock (allergic to animals :shock: ) i love baking i have my own cupcake business and art ,writing (I'm published online) anything creative vintage and lace. I love peacocks :-)

I'm glad to have such a supporting and understanding family,
I'm glad my partners brain is in sync with mine for when i go blank :crazy:
I'm glad I've found a forum were i can relate to stories, and get advice on Fibro.

I dont know what else to say
Thank you for reading this x
mrssmith11
UKFM Newbie

Re: Newbie : Hello

Postby denys » Tue May 21, 2013 12:31 am

Hi Jyoti and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: there is loads of advice and support on here so I hope you can find the answers to many of the questions you may have, but if not then just ask and someone will hopefully be able to help you quickly :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby LouLou » Tue May 21, 2013 10:45 am

:wave: Jyoti

Welcome to the family
xx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 21, 2013 1:38 pm

:welcome: to our little sanctuary Jyoti :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

You'll find lots of info and advice and support on here as, wherever you are on your fibro journey, we have all had similar experiences and understand what you are going thru.

Anything you're wanting to know about, all you need to do is ask, and we'll try to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Tue May 21, 2013 6:01 pm

:welcome: to the forum Jyoti :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello