Perseus (Stephen)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Perseus (Stephen)

Postby perseus » Fri May 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi my name is Stephen. Some of you may know me from the FMA UK forum as Perseus, and still stay in contact with Lisa.

I have had FM since 1999, and my health has been poor since an undiagnosed throat problem in 1989 which was eventually categorised as ME.

I try to keep active, and am not overweight, but the amount of exercise tolerable is limited through pain and injuries such as pulled muscles and bruising. This has been reduced to gentle walking for 2 miles a day on well supported soft soles. Unfortunately, despite this I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis (tendon damage to the bottom of my foot) a few months ago! Some of my inflammatory symptoms, illness, and coldness from the 1989 episode also seem to have returned since Christmas.

Hope to see some familiar faces on here!
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Re: Perseus (Stephen)

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri May 24, 2013 3:56 pm

:welcome: to the forum Stephen :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Hope you'll find being part of our FibroFamily a good experience, as well as all the info and advice, support and understanding, we try to have a bit of fun when we can as it all helps with getting thru the FibroDays :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

I'm not a member of FMAUK so we haven't met before, I know Lisa thru being on here and modding, hopefully she'll be along soon to say Hello when she knows you've joined us :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

There may be some differences on here compared to how things are on FMAUK, every forum I have joined has had their own ways of doing things :shock: :shock: So anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll see how we can help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby perseus » Fri May 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks fluppypuppy
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Postby *Lisa* » Fri May 24, 2013 7:50 pm

:wave:

Nice to see you aboard :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Very active forum here which will benefit you in any advice you maybe looking for.

catch you around :f1-car:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby denys » Sat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi Stephen and :welcome: to our sanctuary :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 pm

:welcome: to the forum Stephen :beer:

I am sure Lisa has filled you in, so just shout if you need anything :wine:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello