Hi guys!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi guys!

Postby MichelleJ » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:32 pm

I used to be on here all the time but over the last year I've not been on so much, read the odd post without logging in but that's been about it. I've posted in private members only a bit about what's been going on but thought I'd post an update in here.

You may remember that I was struggling really badly living where I was in a 3 storey house. Well, last summer I felt I couldn't cope any longer and so we started looking at our options. I had wanted to move back to my home town but we really couldn't afford to buy or rent there so we started to look at renting where we were living. Well, we found a lovely 3 bed house, ex council, with a downstairs loo, only one set of stairs which takers in 2 landing corners on the way up enabling me to safely rest and not be at risk of falling so far. It also has a big garden which I really wanted with patio doors off my living room. So we went for it and got it. Then rented our own house out to Paul's band mates so it all worked out and I'm much happier living here as I can manage better and everyone on this estate is really friendly and chatty, not like where we were before. Also have a shop post office and 2 take always a 2 minute walk away and 2 playgrounds within 5 or 10 mins walk.

I also was given funding for a carer in January as Paul went away to France working for 3 months. I get 7 hrs a week currently. This has been allowed to continue when he got back. But about to be assessed for more hours and have been awarded higher rate care dla too so shall be using my funding and that to hire a p.a soon. I won't post able my fibro issues and other stuff as that is in my other post. But really glad to be back on here. Time to catch up with everyone else now :-D
Dx with fibromyalgia m.e/Cfs and asthma
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Re: Hi guys!

Postby denys » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi Michelle and :welcome: back :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: glad you have found somewhere nice to live and that you are much happier there. Hope you will get more time on here now :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Hi guys!

Postby whoami » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Nice that things have worked out for you.

It is lovely to hear a positive story. Continued success wished for you
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello