Hi there

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi there

Postby Nickcaines » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi all.

As my user says my name is Nick Caines and i live in north somerset with my boyfriend of 10 years. I was diagnoised with fm 2 years ago but have survived symptoms most my life.
I work full time as well as being a union rep and sit on various regional and national groups. I dont like to sit an do nothing so am always doing things like gardening, allotment, baking etc. Have found pacing really useful and know when to stop an have a rest
Nickcaines
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi there

Postby shazq » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:02 pm

:welcome: to the forum Nick :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:31 pm

:welcome: to our little sanctuary Nick :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

It sounds like you've got a good way of dealing with your FM and know your capabilities and limits. It's something that quite a lot of us can find difficult at times, so maybe some of the things you have found helpful in getting there could also benefit some on here :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

There is lots of info and advice, as well as support and understanding on here, as well as a bit of fun to help us thru the fibro~days, so have a bit of a looky and a read as you find your way around the boards.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:57 am

Hi Nick and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello