[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - First Post

First Post

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

First Post

Postby SusiePickle » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Hello everyone :-)

Hmm . . . . where to start? Diagnosed with FM in November after a couple of months of investigations. My GP has been really good, even does feel good hugs! I'm taking Fluoxitine and Gabapentin with reasonable success but today has been a washout!! Hip pains, IBS and the worst brain fog yet!! I just told my Granddaughter that the brown sauce was in the labrador!!!!!!! Obviously I meant the fridge!!
Me? Well I'm Susie, I'm 53 and have just celebrated my 2nd wedding anniversary, my lovely Husband Phil is so caring and understanding about my FM. We have 5 children between us 4 of them grown up and my youngest Daughter is just about to reach her 15th birthday. 4 grandchildren and another joining us in December, yes, they keep us busy!!!
Just sitting here writing this has cheered me up :-) but it's also worn me out! I'll be back another day xx
SusiePickle
UKFM Newbie

Re: First Post

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:40 pm

:welcome: to the family Susie :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Sorry to hear today has been a naff one for you :( :( :( Unfortunately the naff days are part of the FM game I'm afraid, usually being thrown in when you think that you're getting a bit of a hold on things, something will flare up, as if it needs to remind you that it is still lurking about. Hopefully tho, things will start to feel a little easier again soon, and those benefits you're getting from your current meds will help make things behave somewhat more suitably again for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

There is lots of info and advice on here that you may find helpful, as well as support and understanding and a bit of fun at times to help get you thru the fibro~days.

Anything that you're wondering about, all you need to do is ask about it and we'll see how we can help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:46 pm

:welcome: to the forum Susie :cow-wave:

Good to have you aboard :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:58 am

Hi Susie and :welcome: to the forum :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello