hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi

Postby stevie2013 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:39 pm

hi my name is steven, i am 23 and live in ayr. i have been living with chronic fatigue for the past two years. i lost my job because of this and had to give up football. this has made me depressed because before i had CF i was a really active person. any sport you can think of i pretty much done it! now i sit in the house all day because i am 2 tired and exhausted to do anything. i aslo suffer from pain all over my body and headaches. i am new to this site so anybody wanting to talk would be good. take care x
stevie2013
UKFM Newbie

Re: hi

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Hi @ :welcome:

Lots of CFS sufferes here as the 2 tend to go hand in hand (myself being one)

Lots of friendly members around aswell as information and advice :-)
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby stevie2013 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:58 pm

a see. ok thankyou very much
stevie2013
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: we are a friendly place so just jump in and :fingerscrossed: you will make some friends :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby whoami » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:27 am

Hi Steven.....when I read you were from Ayr I thought you are just down the road. Then my brain kicked in and LOL...you are in the UK and I am in Canada. A village called Ayr is not far from me.

Sorry to hear about your having to give up football. It really does suck! I have fibro along with a few other irritating things. My Dr suggested CFS because symptoms are along the same. Then again my thyroid issues have the same symptoms.

Steven...can you somehow participate in sports in another way other than being a player? Could you have anything to do with the team management? Finding another way to enjoy sports would do wonders for you. I know it is hard not to stay in the house but don't allow illness to control your life. You are not defined by CFS.

I hope you can feel better soon, at least well enough to enjoy sports again in some way.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello