Hi everyone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi everyone

Postby pixie_positive » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Hi there, i've started to be treated for possible Fibromyalgia. I think i've had it since i was quite young but the peices started to fit around how godawful i've been feeling especially the last year since moving house and all the stresses that involves. My aunt has Fibromyalgia so it runs in our family, and since looking it up, everything makes so much sense to me, all the things i thought everybody had to get past. Got the ball rolling with the doctor (she's lovely thank god) i'm anemic atm so friday i was put on iron tablets and in about two weeks i'll be starting an antidepressent at night to help me sleep deeper. In a month i have to go back and see if there has been any changes and see what else we can do. I'm not sure if its from taking the iron pills or having drilled myself over the last two weeks to not go to bed at silly o clock, but i'm noticing a difference in fatigue. I raised to my doctor that i have all but one or two of the criteria for CFs/me so we'll be keeping an eye to that too. I think Post Traumatic Stress lead me here. It's not too bad now i'm on the road to getting some care. I've done a bit of reading, and stalked this board over the weekend and definitely think that i will find this forum helpful. I'm 28 and a mum of three.
pixie_positive
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi everyone

Postby denys » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Hi everyone

Postby pixie_positive » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Thanks Denys :)
pixie_positive
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello