Life Changing Decision

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Life Changing Decision

Postby cathall » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi Guys,
I am new, so hello everyone

I am 54 and have had FM for many years now

Today I have finally made decision to give up work, have been working in the same place for last 20 years, current role is full time and highly responsible, feel time to give in, hasn't sunk in yet !!
cathall
UKFM Newbie

Re: Life Changing Decision

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:18 pm

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: and :welcome: to our little sanctuary :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Sorry to hear about the decision you've found yourself having to make work~wise, it's not an easy one to have to deal with. I hope you will have been able to consider all the possible options available to you before arriving at this choice. There are a few peeps on here who, with co~operation and understanding and help from their employer, manage to carry on working, so if you're still uncertain about things, having a bit of a look at some of the things they have done/have had done to enable them to carry on with their job might help you iron out any lingering concerns about things.

There's lots of other info and advice across the boards, as well as support and understanding, so anythng that you wan to to know about, just ask :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Life Changing Decision

Postby denys » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Hi cathall and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: I'm sure you have had to think quite hard about your decision and so give yourself some time to come to terms with it :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello