[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi Nice to be a part of this forum :)

Hi Nice to be a part of this forum :)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi Nice to be a part of this forum :)

Postby Diane N » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:21 am

Hi All

I'm Diane (Di to everyone who knows me) and I've suffered with Fibromyalgia and CFS/ME for the past 14 years.
I've been through just about every treatment known to the medical profession including a new treatment which is absolutely amazing and which I will tell you about in the appropriate section ..... :)

Di
Diane N
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi Nice to be a part of this forum :)

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:38 am

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: Di and :welcome: to our little fibro~family :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

I've read your post about your latest treatment and how things are going for you with it, and I hope it benefits you for the longer term rather than the shorter periods that some have had with it :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

You'll find lots of info ad advice on here, as well as support and understanding, and a bit of fun as well, all to help with getting thru the fibro~days :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to point you in the direction of a suitable reply :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:24 pm

:welcome:

Good to hear you have a treatment that helps you :-D :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Tracie » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:25 am

Hi and welcome
Tracie
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:45 am

Hello Di, I can't wait to hear about your treatment.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:53 am

Hi Di and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello